Monday, August 3, 2015

A MAGIC CARPET to READING


TEACHERS
are beginning to gear up for the new school year.

Lots of planning, enthusiasm, and imagination!
.
not to mention
HARD WORK!
.
 
A love of reading is a joy, and a practical
lifetime resource for all your students. 

I would love to fly my
Magic Carpet of Books

into your classroom or school library.


Picture books also.


SKYPE MAKES it HAPPEN!
Nothing encourages reading and writing like meeting
and chatting with a real life author.

I grew up in Australia, but I now live in Oregon--
so some of my books have Aussie critters and themes.


I show aboriginal artifacts, and chat about writing and where inspiration hides. I read from one of my books, and ask about their favorites. Happy to add whatever a teacher needs.
I conclude with a fun Q and A session.

Each SKYPE visit is tailored to suit the age of the class.

My goal is to
HOOK KIDS on READING
(especially reluctant readers)



**READ SAMPLE CHAPTERS**
and VERSES for all my BOOKS


*****************
Margot Finke's
Magic Carpet of Books 
***************** 


No comments:

Post a Comment